iR-2200/2800/3300/3300i Hardware Page
Latest Software Versions:
|imageRUNNER 2200/2800/3300||Parts Catalog
|imageRUNNER 3300i / Image Reader-B1||Parts Catalog||FY8-31FU-000
|imageRUNNER 2200/2800/3300||Reference Guide
|imageRUNNER 2200/2800/3300||Copying Guide
|imageRUNNER 2200/2800/3300||Mail Box Function Guide
|imageRUNNER 2200/2800/3300||Service Map
|Finisher -J1||Parts Catalog||FY8-31FE-000
|Network Multi-PDL Kit-C1||Service Manual||FY8-13HE-000
|Super G3 Fax Board-J1
|Card Reader-C1/D1||Parts Catalog||FY8-31F6-000
|1) Can the Fax board be used with a handset?|
|2) E-677-0001 indicated.|
|3) How do I remove a forgotten pass code on a secure mailbox?|
|4) The copies started as light and then ended up as blank copies?|
|5) The copies are dark or even black. The image is printed on the page but there is dark background on the paper?|
|6) Intermittent black copies from scanning only.|
|7) Preventing Timing Belt From DADF-H1 from Falling Off.|
|8)How many Department ID's can be stored on the iR-3300 Series of machines?|
|9) How do I Calibrate the LCD Touch Screen Display ?|
|10) Unable to Print onto an iR-3300 series
|11) What does an MMI Clear do?|
1) Can the Fax board be used with a handset?
- At this time it is apparent that using the handset or L2 outlets on the Fax board are not an option.
- Until further developments we recommend using a splitter easily obtained at your local Electronic Store, which will allow for multi line use with the Fax board.
2) E-677-0001 indicated.
- This indicates that the system software and the Boot-ROM are incompatible.
- ie. the Boot-ROM is copier and the system software is network, or vice versa.
3) How do I remove a forgotten pass code on a
- To remove a forgotten pass code on a mailbox you must first create a Department Management ID code.
- Enter the System Manager mode, go into Mail Box Settings.
- You may now enter the Mail Box with the forgotten pass code.
- At this point you may change the pass code to a new one, or by entering one 0, and Initializing.
- You can remove the locked mail box from the system without losing any other information from the machine.
4) Copies started as light and then ended up as
- The copies quality slowly degenerated and the copies ended up as being blank.
- Scan or printed copies
- Faulty Laser unit, please replace.
5) The copies are dark, almost black. The image
is printed on the page but there is dark background on the paper?
- The image that is produced from the machine on scan or print is dark or almost black copies.
- The composite power supply was faulty and needed to be replaced.
- We have had 1 report of this issue so far.
6) Intermittent black copies from scanning only.
- Poor ground wire from the CCD Unit.
- The ground wire is held on in place by a plastic clip.
- Remove the plastic clip and properly ground the wire to the frame of the machine.
- If the problem persists, replace the Reader Controller.
7) Preventing Timing Belt From DADF-H1 from
- Replace the e-ring on the registration shaft with FB6-2705-000
See Picture Below.
Top Of Page
If you find an error or wish to make a comment, please Let Me Know.