Using VNC you can remote control a Windows NT4-2000 machine.
This procedure explains how to install VNC from an NT4-2000 Workstation over the network.
Thanks to Joe Fabitz for providing this infomation
This procedure uses files from the NT4 resource kit and VNC.
VNC is installed on the NT4 box and automatically rebooted.
The VNC service will be now available
You MUST know the NT4 administrators password for this to work
Please follow these steps:
1. Unzip the file vnc.zip to the root of a floppy disk.The VNC system is available for general use under the conditions of the GNU General Public Licence. You should be aware of the terms and conditions of this licence, which is also contained in the distribution itself.
2. From a NT4-2000 machine open the command prompt.
3. At the command prompt type a:\
4. Then type VNC [IP_ADDRESS_OF_REMOTE_MACHINE]
5. You will be prompted for a user id (Default is administrator).
6. You will be prompted for the user id password.
7. Type the password.
8. VNC will install on the remote machine.
9. The machine will reboot and the VNC service will start automatically.
10. To access the NT4-2000 machine double click at the vncviewer.exe file included in the vnc.zip file.
11. Enter the IP address of remote machine: IP_ADDRESS:0
12. The password is ts4u
You can download the VNC from: